2011年12月20日星期二

Music Your Car Live With Car MP3 Player

I’ve started out to obtain numerous auto FM Transmitter. Currently, I do not market any OBD II scan resources (that is heading to alter within the close to future, though). However, i have set jointly a web site right here that consists of (hopefully) loads of very helpful information and facts for people today who are searching for guidance. This only pertains to GM vehicles, as that is all I cope with – I do not cope with any other manufacturer’s vehicles.

This web site begins simple, and will get specialized in the finish (as to WHY my present OBDI cable television is incompatible with car MP3 Player. There can be a great deal of information and facts here, sorry concerning the length!This can be a quite deep question, for people who do not possess the abdomen to obtain technical, you can possibly just skip the relaxation of the page. However, right here will be the answer.Leoncar2011.

0 评论:

发表评论